About Me

My photo
I'm all these things in no particular order: human being, woman, Mother, wife, house maintainer, daughter and overwhelmed. My motto is "live life outloud". Keep keen your sense of humor. One day it'll be the only thing that keeps you sane.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Busy!

I've been busy! That's all that needs to be said about that I suppose.

I am working hard on creating my own youtube channel. It will showcase all things prissy, mainly cosmetics: hauls, reviews and tutorials. Even if you aren't interested in makeup I think you'll find it interesting or even funny sometimes. I have the page but I'm still setting it up, working on my camera situation, trying to make things visually pleasing and remembering NOT TO LOOK AT THE SCREEN WHILE USING THE WEBCAM. The latter is a moot point as I have found out that the web cam SUCKS and until I can get a "real" video camera I will be making due with my Canon Power Shot SD780 IS Digital ELPH. How's that for some super specific details? (It's like, 3.5 years old. Wahhh wah.)

Once I've perfected the channel to my standards I'll release the details on here. Chances are, if you know me, you already are privy to it. It's not that I want it to be a secret, I just want it to be semi perfect so that maybe, just maybe, one day I can be one of those lucky youtube girls that get products sent to them to review, keep and host giveaways.

And oh yes, I've been fairly busy being League Manager to an all woman fantasy football league. I am so excited to say that, can you tell?!? I have really wanted to start an all woman team since getting the boot from my previous fantasy football league because of the v*gina thing. They were nice about it and all, but still. Anyway, it's a lot of fun! I have had to have some help from my awesome hubs. As much as I hate asking for help sometimes he really does come in useful, especially with Excel spreadsheets.

Stay tuned, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment