About Me

My photo
I'm all these things in no particular order: human being, woman, Mother, wife, house maintainer, daughter and overwhelmed. My motto is "live life outloud". Keep keen your sense of humor. One day it'll be the only thing that keeps you sane.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Dry skin? No problem.

Wow. Winter is always really harsh on skin but this winter weather in particular was appearing to do a major number on my skin so I brought out the big guns.

 PONDS.

 Yeah, old school Ponds. Listen, I've tried Mary Kay, Philosophy, Murad, St. Ives and many other products to combat my dry skin woes. Philosophy was always the one that worked the best but I was seeking a new product that I wouldn't have to sell my first born child for. Seriously. $40 for 2ozs of product just isn't realistic anymore.

 My skin gets so dry in the winter that I could bathe in vats of vasoline and still need to use moisurizer afterwards. Seriously.

So if you have normal to oily skin this particular cream may not be for you. But boy, oh boy, does it work for me.

 Yay for me.

 Anyway, it's got a semi-baby powderish type smell to it that, according to makeupalley.com, offends some people but to me, I just put on my big girl panties (no whining.) and slathered it right on, no problems. I've been using it for 6 weeks now and have noticed a major difference in my skin. It's not dry (duh) and it seems to glow instead of being dull like before. Now,use this stuff in the morning before I apply my foundation and at night after I wash my face. And it rocks.

 Since it's only $8 and some change I thought I would share it with you. Also, if you want to try it out before buying a big portion of it Target has small travel sizes of this product for $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment