About Me

My photo
I'm all these things in no particular order: human being, woman, Mother, wife, house maintainer, daughter and overwhelmed. My motto is "live life outloud". Keep keen your sense of humor. One day it'll be the only thing that keeps you sane.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hi!

My name is Andrea.

I am 30 years old and my current occupation is a stay at home MoM in Saint Louis, MO. I've been at my current job, and it is a job by the way, for a little over 2 years. I find that as with all jobs it's hard to find a balance between being a human being and a professional and in being a stay at home Mom that challenge is very, um, well, challenging!

I'm in the process of regaining myself and personality because for 2 years I've been totally engrossed in raising my children and keeping a running household. I think that's totally natural but I now require something "more".

It is in writing this blog that I hope to engage readers in my daily life, the funny things that happen and exercise my gift for writing, spark new interests and make some new blog friends. I plan on writing about life as a Mom & wife, makeup, books, social issues (I'll try and stay non-political but I cannot promise!) and I throw a few photos at you time to time as well.

I hope you'll enjoy reading about my life and I can't wait to be inspired to write my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment