About Me

My photo
I'm all these things in no particular order: human being, woman, Mother, wife, house maintainer, daughter and overwhelmed. My motto is "live life outloud". Keep keen your sense of humor. One day it'll be the only thing that keeps you sane.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Revlon Lip Butter LOVE!!!

I don't have time to take pictures or anything ....

BUT,

Before I go on vacation I wanted to tell you about my new makeup obsession which is by Revlon. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter. It's a fairly new product from Revlon and I've seen them at CVS, Walgreens and Target. Google if you need to see a pic, I didn't want to steal anyone's image.

Ooohhhh emmmmm geeeee.

Simply lovely.

If you are a chap-stick or lip balm kind of girl that shies away from lipgloss or even lipstick this is your products. It's like a really, really moisturizing (hello, extremely dry and windy winter) balm with great pigmentation.

There are like 12 different colors so you're bound to find one you like and that is flattering.

Other bonus?!? No flavor or smell that I can detect.

Extra other bonus?!? They have a nice shine or sheen when you apply them. The moisturizing element of the product fades nicely but you're left with a nice stain of color.

Extra extra other bonus?!? They're kinda cheap! Shop around but I got mine at Target for $6 something.

LOVE IT. Strongly suggest checking it out when you're due for your next lip product.

No comments:

Post a Comment