About Me

My photo
I'm all these things in no particular order: human being, woman, Mother, wife, house maintainer, daughter and overwhelmed. My motto is "live life outloud". Keep keen your sense of humor. One day it'll be the only thing that keeps you sane.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Footbahl

I started a Fantasy Football League. I am so excited to be "the commish"!

I have 14 ladies from facebook who I know or have known years back from all over the country. Okay, who am I kidding with the all over the country bit. Oklahoma, Missouri, North Carolina, New York and California. Whatever. The point is I STARTED MY OWN FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM and I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's okay!

I played one year back in Raleigh with a bunch of buddies and it was one of the best experiences I had in my life. It brought out my competitive side and I learned a TON about the game. I also learned that, hey, I like football! I like talking about football!

I am still undecided on my team. Not my FF team, but I mean who's jersey will I eventually purchase and wear? I have a Panther's jersey (Delhomme, ha!!) but since I no longer live in NC I'm not really into that team anymore. I *should* be a Rams fan since I live in Saint Louis now but nah, I don't think so. It's totally not important but I do want to pick a team and be a fan of theirs for at least, you know, a while.....hey. No one ever said I WASN'T a fair weather fan.

So who shall it be?

I posted a POLL (hehehe, Beavis and Butthead laugh) for you to pick.

P.S. If they play Moby ONE MORE TIME on my Gnarls Barkley Pandora I'm going to lose it. No Moby. NO MOBY!


1 comment:

  1. I am happy you are so excited about this fantasy football thing! It happens to me too, in the sense, something I have decided to do which is just so different than what I would do, and going through the process of setting it up, seeing it work out makes me happy! Right now I am majorly excited about revamping my blog and working on it more. Like I was saying, I have no idea about teams,but will vote for one anyway!

    ReplyDelete